Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Group Hug!



"O-o-h, Child"
... I'm "Hooked on a Feeling" that if you want to "Come and Get Your..." Hug O' The Day today, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" to stop you!

If you are one of the many, many, MANY people who "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" with Guardians of the Galaxy this summer (like me, in case you couldn't tell), then there's nothing that you'd want but to "Go All the Way" and get a big ol' group hug from our new favorite rascally heroes. Come on and "Escape" with us and our "Space Invaders...in a Moonage Daydream" for a few glorious seconds of spaced-out hugging-ness.

And if you think that this hug is da "Cherry Bomb", feel free to share it with others and to check out our other hugs on this site. Please feel free to return for more, because "I Want You Back" to check out, comment and suggest future hugs for me to draw! ^_^

And also in case you can't tell, "I'm Not in Love" with *just* the movie. I'm slightly (read: COMPLETELY) obsessed with its soundtrack! If you are asking yourself if I referenced every single Oldies song in its soundtrack in this post, then yes, I did. Well, except for "Spirit in the Sky", which I did just now, so there. =0P

No comments:

Post a Comment