Monday, January 12, 2015

Jane the Virgin Hug!


After all the events last week, I am truly thankful for anything that can just make me smile, laugh, and forget about my worries. My favorite new show this season is, by far, Jane the Virgin. If you haven't yet seen this adorable, hilarious, breath-of-fresh-air show, you should. It's the love child of Ugly Betty and Pushing Daisies, two shows that always left me smiling. I'm so glad that both the show and Gina Rodriguez were nominated for Golden Globes, and that Gina took home the top honor. 

So here's a hug for all the Jane fans out there, and for all those who are so happy this adorable actress won last night, and left us with some truly inspiring words from her dad: "Today's going to be a great day. I can, and I will". And, her variation that night, "Today's going to be a great day. I can, and I did."

No comments:

Post a Comment