Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hugdor Hug!

And now for something a little different... after the Appreciate a Dragon Day hug, I received a request for a Hugdor the Hugginator hug, which I'm assuming is a cousin of the infamous Trodgor the Burninator =0). While I'm sure this hug will go over the heads of many people, those who are huge fans of the website Homestar Runner (and its break out star, Strong Bad, creator of Trogdor) will probably crack a big smile. Thank you to the special request from Orin Davis for this fun throwback to one of my favorite sources of entertainment during my college years. (I'm also guessing that Hugdor would have two beefy arms, for extra hugging).

HUGDOOOOOOR! Hugginating the countryside, Hugginating the peasants, Hugginating all the peoples and their thatched-roof cottages! Thatched-roof cottages!

No comments:

Post a Comment