Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Hug! + Coloring Page


Thanksgiving is my absolute FAVORITE holiday of the year. I love everything about it; the bringing together of people over food, the being thankful for what we have, the excitement over watching the parade (on TV or in person if you're in NY and insane), TV marathons and specials, and the opportunity to love or hate Black Friday shopping. For my family it was always about which movie we would get to go out and see that evening (the newest James Bond film trumped anything else that was out in theaters), and if we were lucky we'd catch a second movie later that weekend.

So that's why I'm posting the Turkey hug a couple of days early; I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my favorite day! Also, for all the kiddies out there, I've included a coloring page version of today's hug (link for hi-res file to download included below). Enjoy, be happy, and of course, be Thankful!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3PrYQoro9CEb2toSThDUHVWMWc/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment